Online Financing Application Services
As part of our commitment to make it easier for our customers to deal with us, effective from 1st January 2010, we have launched our online financing application service. You can make your financing application simply by filling up the fields below and we undertake to reply your application, at maximum, within 2 working days. As a standard, we undertake to reply within the same working day or the next working day. If you wish to follow up on your application, you may contact our Marketing & Public Relations Department at mobile no. +673 8734788.
Please provide us the information below:
In line with our corporate credos of transparent dealings with our customers, the following are the terms and conditions for our online financing application services:-
- By using this online application service, the user ("Applicant") agrees to be bound by all rules and regulations as established by BIBD At-Tamwil Berhad ("Finance Company") which shall include any modifications or amendments thereof for the time being in force. The applicant also agrees for the Finance Company to communicate all requisite information to vendor for the sole purpose of processing this application.
- The Finance Company shall not be responsible for, but not limited to: (i) errors in customer’s information or any other information supplied by either the customer or customer’s vendor; (ii) consequential or incidental damages for negligent performance by the Finance Company of its services; (iii) damages arising from unauthorised access of online application service; and / or (iv) breach of customers’ confidentiality.
- The Finance Company does not guarantee the security and integrity of any electronic mail messages sent by the Finance Company to the Applicant. The Finance Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by Applicant if they send or receive messages to or from the Finance Company, including any messages sent over the Internet. The Finance Company is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
- Online application transactions may be subject to interruptions, transmission blackouts, delayed transmissions and incorrect data transmissions, and the Finance Company shall not be liable for any malfunctions in communications facilities that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions.
- Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied; in particular, no warranty regarding security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- The laws of Negara Brunei Darussalam shall govern this online application service and all transactions therein. The Applicant acknowledges that he / she has reviewed this Customer Agreement, understands the terms and conditions herein, and agrees to be bound hereby.